Your Internet Store (Shopping Cart)
will you get your share of the market, or are you
losing it to your competitors?
Consumers spent nearly 4 billion on-line in August
Build your business with an on-line store
Store and shopping cart makes it easy for you to sell your products on-line.
You don't need to know how to do any programming unless you need a custom
addition. If you can type you can open your own on-line Store!
"Faced with an unprecedented slowdown in
the economy and ever-demanding consumers, retailers are turning to technology
to find new ways to cut costs, add incremental revenue, and strengthen consumer
relationships. The typical US retailer reinvests 4.3% of revenues in
technologies like an on-line store and shopping cart technology. This
technology investment gives retailers the biggest bang for the buck!"
(Forrester's Marketing Research)
ROI (return on investment) is the measuring stick for all
marketing. Stop wasting money on poor advertising. Get more new customers to
bring in more profitable sales and increase your customer service with an
| Sample On-Line Store
Small Business Annual Gross Sales:
On-line Store Average Annual Increase in Sales by 10%:
CGOS* assuming a 35% GPM:**
Gross Profit is:
|First Year Investment in your On-line
|| $ 1,449
| Your ROI (return on investment)
||8.45 to 1
| You invested $1,449 to get $12,250
(8.45 x 1,449 = $12,244 or a 8.45 to 1 return)
The typical US retailer reinvests 4.3% of revenues in all
technologies annually, such as CRM (customer relationship management), and
shopping cart technology or $15,050 annually in this example. This investment
is only 11% of the average technology budget, but gives you a measurable return
on your investment.
| Ready to Grow your
Business & Profits
- Want Increased Sales and Cash Flow?
- Start making money now, if you qualify, to start your
on-line store. Call Today 530-755-2288!
***First year investment is a one-time shopping cart program
set-up fee, the monthly Hosting Fee, SSL Certificate, and Gateway Fee if you
have automatic credit card processing (Merchant Account fees will also be
charged by your bank on each transaction)
Art work and design layout may be
necessary for your shopping cart
ROI (return on investment) - minimum
acceptable ROI is 2 to 1 for investments
*CGOS (cost of goods sold) - what
you paid for your inventory
**GPM (gross profit margin) - what you mark up
your inventory for retail sales
NOTE: Accounting standards do not include
overhead in ROI calculations.
Individual product performance may vary, 10%
is taken as an average from client experience.
- High R.O.I. (return on investment)
- Outperform your competitors
- Sell more without increasing your staff
- Sell to anyone anywhere
- Open 24/7. Sell your products or services on-line while you
- More money through Increased gross sales by an average of 10%
- You control and manage your store from any web browser
- You choose the features you want in your store
- Monitor your success through various reports
- Better customer service
- Free marketing tips
- You are in Control
- Fast and easy setup no HTML or programming knowledge
- Instantly receive your orders by email
- Reports on sales, traffic and other valuable information.
- Shopping Cart/Cart that simply snaps into any existing web site
with a hypertext link
- Your Product Catalog includes: manufacturer, product name,
product description, product model, product quantity in stock, product image,
product price, product price, weight for shipping, credit cards accepted,
billing and shipping information, tax class (taxable yes/no), tax rate, thank
you for purchasing page.
- Payment Gateway (credit card processing such as
- On-Line, real-time secure credit card processing if you have
- Secured transaction processing using SSL technology
- Email confirmation of your orders
- Unlimited products search engine
- Automated e-mail confirmation to all customers
- 24/7 merchant access and edit capabilities through a
- Opt-in mailing list, where people can join a newsletter list or
agree to receive promotional information from you.
- Up-sell feature, if you buy this item, here is another item
that other people have bought that you might like.
- Banner ad management; place your own banner ads for products or
sell banner ads.
- Specials or closeouts, listing in percent of amount or exact
amount with expiration date so it expires automatically.
- Customer reviews, testimonies from customers on a specific
- What's New, new products, services.
- Multiple language option. (English, Spanish, French, German,
- Multiple currency option. (US dollar, Euro, Deutsche Mark,
Spanish Peseta, etc.)
- Your own domain name (www.YOURDOMAIN.com) if you do not have
one we reccoment www.namesecure.com
expect to earn $4 for every $1 they spend on their Web sites. - AMI
We can customize parts of this program as
There may be additional production charges for special requests,
image work, graphics work or other web page development at $75 per hour. New
domain name registration is extra or to transfer a domain name, Private SSL
Secure Certificate is $145 annually, and any merchant account fees are extra.
Programming may be required by a independant PHP programmer for some custom
What can I sell using my Internet Store's Shopping
Anything that is legal. Everything from travel, flowers, gifts,
office supplies, T Shirts, Real Estate to information services, it's all
How long of a lease do I have to commit to?
e-commerce solutions are available without leases. No long term commitments.
It's pay as you go to your host.
What if I don't have a merchant account?
You will need a
merchant account through a bank for them to deposit your processed credit cards
Can I still use your services even if I already have a merchant
Yes. You can have the orders emailed to you or if you have high
volume they can be processed on-line in real time.
How many products can I have on my web site?
have an unlimited number of products.
What about Security?
You will have to purchase a
SSL Secure Certificate which renews
annually. We can help you with all the details. You may also need to be on a
PCI compliant server for your creidt card company.
What does the Shopping Cart look like?
You can view a
basic Shopping Cart at DIG Music.
is a client's site
What does the Administration System Interface look
You can view the Administration System in our on-line demo.
What do I need to get started?
Complete the form below,
obtain a "merchant account" to accept credit cards and get a domain name (we
reccomend www.namesecure.com). Your web site hosting that is PCI compliant (we
can help you with this) and an SSL Certificate.
FIND OUT MORE:
Please fill in the
email form and we will get you more information,
or call 541-672-2288
Call for a FREE Web Site Analysis 541-672-2288 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org