Business Email Marketing Campaign Services &
• internet email marketing • mobile
devices email marketing • graphic design services
What is your goal for email marketing?
Are you doing email
71% of businesses use email as a first contact vs the phone.
Why should you do email marketing?
Anyone who does
pay-per-click advertising knows the cost to acquire a customer is rising.
Forrester Research tells us that web sites have become the main hub of
marketing for businesses large and small. 60% of the people who visit your
web site are not ready to buy. They are doing their research and creating their
"short list" of who to go with. So this is your time up to bat
you will get on base or hit a home run. Yes, 60% defect before their first
purchase. 40% will defect before their second purchase
So it is important
to keep in touch with your clients. If you can reduce your customer loss by 5%
your profits will be up by 20%.
Juniper Research says that "permission based email
marketing" increases net profits 18 times more than broadcast marketing. Fewer
than 11% of companies are implementing contextually relevant messages driven by
segmentation, triggering and targeting of content, or personal, relevant,
respectful and timely email messages.
It is clear that old tactics just are not going to succeed.
Deliverability is an issue; getting to the in-box is the key to email marketing
success. 20% don't get through even with "permission". 54% of email users use a
Email Design for Delivery:
Email subscribers have a lot
of choice as to how they interact with your email. Design has to be flexible
enough to deliver your message in various media formats that work. This goes
beyond HTML. Viewing images is optional for 50% of all email. Emails must be
properly designed to achieve your goals even if they are not seeing your
images. Design with the "preview pane" in mind. Remember the 6 second rule;
have an engaging "subject line" (Headline) or it will be trashed.
- 20K to 40K maximum email size.
- Don't use all caps in a email title.
- Avoid symbols like !!!$$$***.
- Avoid phrases; Click Here, Free for a limited time, Special
- Avoid bright colors and large fonts.
- Avoid the newsletter look
- Some images are known to trip spam filters.
- Don't use a date and month
- Never put video in an email, link to it.
- Always use the same "from" address.
- Remove bounced emails from your list (30% are removed every
year due to unsubscribers and bad email addresses)
- Are you CAN-SPAM and RFC compliant?
- Make sure they know who the email is coming from.
- Never send an email before 11:00am in a specific time
- Friday is the best for most businesses, but test it for your
- Use an HTML validation service
- Check the guidelines offered by
State that you will only send an email when you have a need to
communicate. Do not use free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail,
AOL, etc. Free email accounts are heavily filtered and information request
messages may not be received. Request they add your email address to their
address list, safe list or book to prevent being filtered out by spam
Make your marketing email campaign content relevant and timely.
Serve, don't sell, and educate your client. Put them in control. Messages
should contain useful details such as confirmation of booking, preferences,
camping or hotel information, weather information, what to bring, customer
satisfaction survey, preferred customer program, downloadable coupon, free
downloads, how to get more special offers, introductory offers, items they can
add to there trip, etc. Don't give then any more hurdles than necessary.
Call for a FREE Web Site Analysis 541-672-2288 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org